Add a little rustic charm to your garden with the original Robin Teapot Nester - not to be confused with cheaper imitations! Robins (and wrens too!) tend to prefer open-fronted nesting sites and will often make use of man-made items such as flowerpots, boxes and kettles.
Chirpy, cheerful and colourful, it's no wonder the robin is often voted Britain's favourite bird. So to see them raise their chicks in your own garden is a really special treat.
Purpose-built to provides prospecting robins the perfect home the Robin Teapot Nester features:
- Made from frost resistant high-fired ceramic with green glaze
- Drainage holes in base of nester
- Easy to hang using garden wire through mounting hole/handle
- Or using screw and included rubber washer for fixing
- Comes in colourful red gift carton
Size: H 14cm x W 15cm x D 23cm. Weight: 0.90kg.
Robin Fact: Juvenile robins have a brown rather than red breast; they grow the red feathers after their first moult.